Loading...

Action Hero Hairul Azreen Shocks ERA Radio Listeners By Announcing His Retirement From Acting

Loading...
Loading...


Hairul Azreen leaves acting, Malbatt last film

Actor and director, Hairul Azreen announced that he has retired from the world of acting because he is content to live life as an artist.


Hairul or real name Hairul Azreen Idris, 35, informed that the film Malbatt: Misi Bakara was going tob be his last acting film.


"I'm announcing that I quit acting because I have done everything from stunt actors, movies. I also prayed to become a hero and God granted my request through an action film.


"My role in PASKAL, increased enrollment into the army by 40 percent. 

I've worked behind the scenes, so extras, stuntmen, film investors, directors and producers.


"So let my struggle end with a proud film, Malbatt: Misi Baskara," he said in an interview with Era radio this morning.


The "Ada Hantu" director revealed that he had been thinking about the decision for a long time. Hairul wants to focus on business while also seeing his family and children grow up well.


"There are people who don't have time to see their mom and dad because they are busy working. Some did not have time to see children grow up. Alhamdulillah my parents are still here.


"To make a film, I need six months. Make a body day and night until I didn't realize my son is big.


"I think it's enough, I've got everything and I'm satisfied. My wife knows about this and she has not acted for a long time. After this I will focus on our business," he added.


Hairul insisted again, he has given his full commitment throughout acting in action films despite having to deal with injuries in the hope that the audience will appreciate local action scripts more.


With his last work through the film Malbatt: Misi Bakara, Hairul also hopes that the film can make the audience love and appreciate the sacrifices of the Malaysian army.


Malbatt: The Bakara Mission tells a true story faced by the Malaysian Battalion (Malbatt) when it was the only country that dared to volunteer to save the United States troops in Somalia when their Black Hawk helicopter was shot down in 1993. This film is expected to find audiences starting this August 24.



Loading...